Railtraxx - Assistant Traffic Controller
Railtraxx NV is a private Belgian railway company that operates within the European context. We deliver integrated tailor-made rail solutions throughout an implementation of our own means or throughout a collaboration with our own suppliers. The development of sustainable mobility, environmental care and safety on and around the railway tracks are of great importance to Railtraxx. As a young and dynamic company we are looking for motivated employees who want to help us with the continuous expansion of our company.
For our establishment in Antwerp we are looking for an Assistant Traffic Controller
- Drafting up train documents (wagon lists, dangerous goods, …)
- Formatting and sending of service chips
- You are the first central point of contact for communication with train drivers, customers and infrastructure managers
- Working in a two shift system
- Your final report is to the Operations Manager
- Necessary is a bachelor’s degree or obviously equivalent by experience.
- We expect a basic knowledge of German from you.
- Taking responsibility if necessary and able to work independently
- MS office has no secrets for you
- Problem solving
- A nine-to-five mentality is not for you
- Pay that is in line with the market with sound secondary conditions of employment
- Casual and collegial work atmosphere
- Further career opportunities and internal training
Send your cv and letter of motivation.Apply Now!