Railtraxx - traffic controller
Railtraxx NV is a private Belgian railway company that operates within the European context. We deliver integrated tailor-made rail solutions throughout an implementation of our own means or throughout a collaboration with our own suppliers. The development of sustainable mobility, environmental care and safety on and around the railway tracks are of great importance to Railtraxx. As a young and dynamic company we are looking for motivated employees who want to help us with the continuous expansion of our company.
For our establishment in Antwerp we are looking for a Traffic Controller
- You get the responsibility to dispatch and follow-up of the Railtraxx network
- International freight trains
- You prepare all operational and administrative documents for our train drivers
- Punctual monitoring of the network traffic is your core task
- You are the first central point of contact for communication with train drivers, customers and infrastructure managers
- Working in a three shift system, also on weekends.
- Your final report is to the Operations Manager
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent due to previous experience.
- We expect a basic knowledge of German from you.
- An additional basic knowledge of Italian is a plus.
- Taking responsibility if necessary and able to work independently
- Agile with MS office
- Problem solving
- A nine-to-five mentality is not for you
- Pay that is in line with the market with sound secondary conditions of employment
- Casual and collegial work atmosphere
- Further career opportunities
- A compensation for the shift system
- Right to a thorough internal training
Send your cv and letter of motivation.Apply Now!